Stover Seed Company dedicates itself to assisting professionals and homeowners with products to improve the environment.
We believe every day is Earth Day and consider it our responsibility to provide products that enable people to be good stewards of the earth.
Genetically Safe Seed
- Agriculture and seeds greatly influence the health of the world. We must protect the processes of growing food to remain safe and genetically stable for future generations.
- Towards this goal, we do not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered or modified seeds. We support the agricultural progress that leads to healthier soils, genetically diverse agricultural ecosystems, and ultimately a
90% of our electricity is generated by solar panels on the rooftops of our offices and warehouse.
45% of our passenger fleet consists of hybrid vehicles.
- We recycle cardboard and packaging material from shipments we receive and reuse them in our outbound shipments.
- We sell products with minimal packaging and use post- consumer recycled content in many products.
We purchase post-consumer office supplies and recycle the paper waste generated by our office.
We believe everyone can make a positive impact on the environment by doing simple things:
Reduce demand for fossil fuels
- Use mass transit
- Drive with a lighter foot
- Drive with properly inflated tires to improve fuel efficiency.
Take reusable shopping bags to stores, and don’t take a carry-out bag if you buy only a few items.
Reduce carbon dioxide
Plant a green environment and beautify where you live.
Buy products that contain post-consumer recycled content and minimum packaging. Make a daily effort to Recycle… Recycle… Recycle.